Our Pipeline Training Programs are open to any youth between the ages of 16 – 24, but we reserve a large majority of our slots for youth referred from organizations that service low-income, minority or at-risk youth or individuals that fit this criteria.
- What to expect in today’s job market
- How to use digital marketing for career advancement, personal branding and entrepreneurial endeavors
- How to behave in an agency environment
- Cloud-based Software: Google Docs, Hootsuite & Basecamp
- How to use web marketing, email marketing and social media marketing to create integrated Digital Marketing Strategies to promote anything online
- How to interact with clients
- How to present to clients
Monday, March 13TH
CITY HEIGHTS – DIGITAL MARKETING WORKFORCE CENTER
37ECB School – 3:30 PM – 5:30 PM
3720 El Cajon Blvd., San Diego, CA 92105
Come out to our City Heights location to see our innovative digital marketing project in action! Be there to support the beginning of a young person’s career in digital marketing and our plan to help revitalize the community through digital marketing.
We accept a maximum of 14 participants for each project. Click here to learn more about this project.