By hiring Youth Campaigns, you (the Client) agree to the Terms and Conditions of Use (Terms and Conditions) as outlined below. Please acquaint yourself with our Terms and Conditions before submitting any order for social media marketing. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you may not enter into an agreement for services provided by Youth Campaigns.
- Authorization. If the Client is engaging Youth Campaigns (Youth Campaigns), a San Diego, CA company, as an independent contractor for the specific project of social media marketing, then the Client hereby authorizes Youth Campaigns to access the Clients social media accounts including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google Analytics or any other account required for Youth Campaigns to provide the services purchased. The client also authorizes Youth Campaigns to publicize their completed social media accounts to Web search engines, as well as other Web directories and indexes.
- Acceptable Payment. Youth Campaigns accepts major credit cards processed via PayPal. Credit card information submitted authorizes Youth Campaigns to process deposit payments, progress payments and/or balance payments of agreed-upon services with the card information on file without notice to the client. Client may request to pay with an alternative method prior to project completion. Services requested by the Client by phone or email beyond those detailed in an order form are subject to these Terms and Conditions. Payment options can be agreed upon in writing, including email correspondence, to include processing a credit card on file if requested.
- Disclaimer and Severability. Not withstanding anything to the contrary contained in this contract, in no event will Youth Campaigns be liable to the Client or any third party for any damages, including any lost profits, lost savings or other incidental, consequential or special damages arising out of the operation of the services agreed upon in this contract. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- Governing Law. This Agreement shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the state of California. It is the express intention of Youth Campaigns and the Client that the exclusive venue of all legal actions and procedures of any nature whatsoever which relate in any way to this contract shall be either the Superior Court Department of San Diego, California. The parties agree to waive their right to a trial by jury. The Client consents to said courts having personal jurisdiction over the Client in any action based on this contract.
- Copyrights and Trademarks. The client unconditionally guarantees that any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork furnished to Youth Campaigns for inclusion in social media pages are owned by the Client, or that the Client has permission from the rightful owner to use each of these elements, and will hold harmless, indemnify, protect, and defend Youth Campaigns and its subcontractors from any claim or suit arising from the use of such elements furnished by the Client.
- Social Media is governed by many factors, which are outside the direct control of Youth Campaigns and therefore cannot guarantee specific results. A Social Media report will be provided to the Client pursuant to the level of service purchased.
- Sole Agreement. Youth Campaigns and the Client may have entered a contract for services, either prior to, in conjunction with, or subsequent to the Clients acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The Client accepts Youth Campaigns Terms and Conditions as they may be included with this contract. These Terms and Conditions shall be read and interpreted along with any such contract entered by Youth Campaigns and the Client. In the event that the provisions of these Terms and Conditions conflict with those of the contract, the contract shall control.
9. Initial Payment & Refund Policy. The Client acknowledges that the initial monthly payment must be paid up-front by credit card on receipt of these Terms and Conditions, and that the same credit card will be debited automatically each month until client terminates service with Youth Campaigns. Conditions and will be twenty percent (20%) of the commencement deposit (as described elsewhere) shall be non-refundable and shall be in consideration of the initial administrative actions taken by Youth Campaigns. If a client wishes to terminate services with Youth Campaigns they must do so 30 days in advance by written notice, in consideration of the initial administrative actions taken by Youth Campaigns. The 30 day notice as described above does not apply to special projects.